USFL Team Pass Challenge Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
USFL Team Pass Challenge Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The following promotion is intended for participants in the fifty (50) United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal United States resident residing in the fifty (50) United States or Washington, D.C. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules (“Official Rules“) below. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH DISCORD.
- DESCRIPTION: The USFL Team Pass Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) will consist of an undetermined number of “Entry Periods” as described in Section Three (3) below. All Entry Periods will occur between April 13, 2023 and July 31, 2023 (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Period“). Entry Period start dates, end dates, entry instructions, and prizing details will be announced throughout the Sweepstakes Period at https://usfl.fans/rewards (the “Sweepstakes Page”) and on https://discord.usfl.fans (the “Sponsor’s Discord”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Blockchain Creative Labs, LLC, 10201 West Pico Boulevard, Building 59, Los Angeles, California 90064 (“Sponsor”). The presenting sponsor is USFL Enterprises, LLC (“USFL” or “Presenting Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group (“Administrator“), 2100 E. Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803. The Sponsor, Presenting Sponsor, and Administrator shall be collectively referred herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction of residence (each an “Entrant”). Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address or Discord account identified in the Entrant’s entry, depending on the entry method. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the natural person in whose name the email or Discord account associated with the entry (depending upon entry method) was opened. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six (6) months prior to the Start Date, held employment with or performed services for Sweepstakes Entities, or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year and “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations, and where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Specific details regarding each Entry Period including start dates, end dates, prize details, and entry instructions will be relayed directly on the Sweepstakes Page and the Sponsor’s Discord, and updated throughout the Sweepstakes Period as Entry Periods are determined.
There are two (2) methods of entry:
USFL Team Pass Challenge:
To submit a “USFL Team Pass Entry”, Entrants must first visit the Sweepstakes Page and follow the instructions to obtain a USFL Team Pass. USFL Team Pass holders may submit one (1) USFL Team Pass Entry in any Entry Period by visiting the Sweepstakes Page and following the challenge instructions for that Entry Period. Entrants who submit an entry via their USFL Team Pass must be in compliance with its Terms & Conditions.
Users who do not possess a USFL Team Pass may enter by completing the following steps:
- Log in to your Discord account. Membership in Discord is free and can be obtained at discord.com.
- Join the Sponsor’s Discord at https://discord.usfl.fans;
- Look for the current USFL Team Pass Challenge “Sweepstakes Discord Post” and follow the entry instructions by commenting in the post thread for that Entry Period with the hashtag #USFLSweepstakes (“Discord Entry”); Discord Entries and USFL Team Pass Challenge Entries will be collectively referred to as “Entries” or “Submissions”);
- Your comment must be public and include the hashtag #USFLSweepstakes for valid Entry.
Any Discord Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified:
- Discord Entry must NOT include prominent mention or depiction of any copyrighted material (including but not limited to music, video games, films, books, television programming, etc.) and must not infringe on any third-party trademarks (including, but not limited to third party elements, brand names, product names, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, etc.);
- Discord Entry must NOT contain material which is (or promoting activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or material that contains any derogatory references to any of the Sweepstakes Entities; and
- Discord Entry must be entirely original to the Entrant and submitted for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
IMPORTANT: Your Discord Entry will be publicly viewable on the Sponsor’s Discord. Be sure you are comfortable with your Discord Entry before submitting. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to request that an Entrant edit or completely remove any content that may intentionally or unintentionally violate the Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities will determine in their sole discretion which Discord Entries have satisfied the eligibility requirements.
All entries must be received in accordance with the instructions provided on the Sweepstakes Page for that Entry Period. The entry limit per person may vary for each Entry Period and will be relayed directly on the Sweepstakes Page during the corresponding Entry Period. Entries submitted during any Entry Period will not be valid for subsequent Entry Period drawings. If the number of Entries submitted by an Entrant during any Entry Period exceeds the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period, Entry Periods, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes at any time and in its sole discretion and notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes Page.
4. ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES: The number of prizes per Entry Period, Entry Period prize descriptions, and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Entry Period prizes will be posted on the Sweepstakes Page and in each Discord Sweepstakes Post at the beginning of each Entry Period. Some Entry Periods may provide an opportunity for Entrants to select the prize drawing for which they are entering for a chance to win, as determined by the Sponsor. No prize will exceed $600. Cumulative ARV of all prizes available in any Entry Period will not exceed $5,000.00.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR. Limit one (1) prize per person, per Entry Period. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer a prize to another person. NFTs awarded as Sweepstakes prizing, if any, may be subject to additional Terms. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. If a winner cannot accept a prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the prize may be forfeited at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of this Sweepstakes and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
USFL tickets and/or special event opportunities awarded as prizing are subject to additional terms and conditions that will be communicated directly to the winner. All USFL ticket winners will be subject to the rules and regulations of the event as set forth by event production staff. No travel costs will be awarded as part of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for the cancellation or postponement, for any reason, of any USFL game or special event opportunity associated with any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. If a game or event associated with tickets awarded as prizing in this Sweepstakes is cancelled or postponed, no substitutions will be offered.
Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. The stated ARV of each prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of the prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Other restrictions may apply.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Administrator will randomly select each potential Entry Period winner for each prize drawing from all eligible Entries received during each Entry Period, as described on the Sweepstakes Homepage for the corresponding Entry Period. Random drawings will occur within approximately five (5) business days of the end of each Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified as follows via the platform upon which they entered:
Team Pass Challenge Entry
Potential winners who entered the Sweepstakes via the Team Pass Challenge will be notified by email within approximately five (5) business days of the end of the Entry Period for which they were selected as a potential winner.
Potential Winners who entered the Sweepstakes via Discord will be contacted via Discord, either by direct message or a public facing comment on the Entry, within approximately five (5) business days of the end of the Entry Period for which they were selected as a potential winner.
Potential winners will be required to respond as directed by the Administrator and/or Sponsor to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Potential Winners will be required to verify address and complete, sign, and return within twenty-four (24) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“) covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize.
A prize will not be awarded/fulfilled until all such properly executed documents are returned. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing during the corresponding Entry Period.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that he or she may win, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their parent companies, affiliates, and divisions, and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, their respective parent/affiliated and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at its sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, release forms, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) acceptance, possession, grant, use of or participation in any prize or related prize event, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from; (vi) claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; or (vii) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor’s representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. INDEMNITY: Winners shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) Any Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of a Winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, participation in, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
9. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
10. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) the entrant may have against Sponsor arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“JAMS Rules”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in Los Angeles, California; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD, and the entrant is unable (or not required under the JAMS Rules) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the JAMS Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
12. PRIZE WINNER LIST: For the list of prize winners or a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Creative Zing Promotion Group – USFL Team Pass Challenge Sweepstakes” Winner’s List or Rules, 2100 E. Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803 (VT residents may omit return postage) by August 1, 2023.