Getaway to KRAPOPOLIS Sweepstakes
Getaway to KRAPOPOLIS Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- DESCRIPTION: The Getaway to KRAPOPOLIS Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 12:00:01 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and end on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Blockchain Creative Labs, LLC, 10201 West Pico Boulevard, Building 59, Los Angeles, California 90064 (“BCL” or “Sponsor“). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group (“Administrator“), 2100 E. Robinson, Orlando, Florida, 32803. The “Prize Provider” is Fox Broadcasting Company, LLC. The Sponsor, Administrator, and Prize Provider are collectively referred to below as the “Sweepstakes Entities”.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry (each an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”). Employees, officers and directors of Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies; and the Immediate Family Members, and/or Household Member of each, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Member” shall mean any person who shares the same residence at least three (3) months a year; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting krapopolis.com (the “Website“). On the Website, the Entrant must provide all of the information requested, including but not limited to Entrant’s full name, email address, and daytime phone number, then click the “Enter” button to receive one (1) entry (each an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”) into the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Within approximately five (5) business days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) potential “Winner” for will be selected via a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone, at the Administrator’s sole discretion, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any winner notifications that are not received for any reason. The potential Winner is responsible for checking his/her spam filter. The potential Winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. The potential Winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within three (3) days of initial notification an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“). The potential Winner must provide the Administrator with his or her social security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the Winner for the actual value of the prize received for the year in which the prize was fulfilled. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible Entries. Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winner shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide the Winner with a projected tax gross-up allowance to help offset income tax liability. If income taxes exceed such amount, the additional expenses shall be the responsibility of the Winner, as applicable. Other restrictions may apply.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- PRIZES: One (1) prize is available in the Sweepstakes, consisting of a 7-day / 6-night trip (“Trip”) for the Winner and one (1) guest (the “Travel Companion”) to Athens, Greece. The Trip will consist of the following: (a.) round-trip coach class air transportation for the Winner and his/her Travel Companion from a major airport near the Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor); (b.) hotel accommodations for six (6) nights at a hotel chosen by Sponsor (one (1) room, double occupancy, room and tax only); (c.) round-trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Athens; and (d.) $1000 spending money for the Winner ONLY, awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“) of the prize: Nine thousand two hundred eighty-five dollars ($9,285).
TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY AUGUST 31, 2023 OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. The Travel Companion must be of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence unless the Winner is the parent or legal guardian of a minor Travel Companion. The Travel Companion (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be required to verify eligibility and to execute a Travel Companion Release, as directed by the Administrator. Failure to return the executed Travel Companion Release within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of participation for the Travel Companion. Winner and Travel Companion must each possess a valid passport a minimum of one (1) month prior to the earliest possible travel date and such passport must be valid for at least six (6) months following the latest possible travel date. Winner and Travel Companion will be responsible for obtaining the necessary passports, and other travel visas or other documents required for travel to Greece (collectively, “Required Travel Documents”). Any and all costs associated with obtaining or expediting the Required Travel Documents will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and Travel Companion. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred resulting from denial of entry to Greece or reentry at point of origin.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of the prize and any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner shall be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included.
All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Winner is unable to participate in the Trip after travel has been booked, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Actual value of prize will depend on point of departure, any airfare fluctuations and seasonal pricing; any difference will not be awarded.
Winner and his/her Travel Companion must travel together on same itinerary. Winner and Travel Companion agree to undertake the Trip at their own risk. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent. Airline for Trip will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full airfare may be charged to the Winner from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sweepstakes Entities will not obtain travel insurance on behalf of the Winner or Travel Companion. Travel is subject to flight availability and other travel restrictions may apply. Winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER. The ARV for travel prizes is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. If the actual value of any prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the Winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. The round-trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/Travel Companion. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person, except at discretion of Sponsor. If the prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. If prize is awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. The prize, and all portions of the prize, are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. No prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any prize depictions in Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only; the details of the actual prize may vary.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner and Travel Companion expressly assume the risk that they may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner and Travel Companion expressly understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. In addition, the Winner and Travel Companion must abide by all applicable COVID regulations and local ordinances, including but not limited to social distancing, masks, testing, and proof of vaccination requirements.
Trip Conduct: Winner and Travel Companion shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. The Winner and Travel Companion shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities during the Trip commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Winner and Travel Companion shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend, or if the Winner or Travel Companion engages in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate the Trip early and send the Winner and Travel Companion home with no further obligation related to the prize.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective successors, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state/territory of residence and Entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further notice or compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at its sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, participation in, or use of a Sweepstakes prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible Entries, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use the prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select winner(s) from eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- INDEMNITY: Winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach, or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of Winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, participation in, or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
- ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) the entrant may have against Sponsor arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in Los Angeles, California; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; ; and (8) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Creative Zing Promotion Group – Getaway to Krapopolis Sweepstakes” Winner List/Rules, 2100 E. Robinson, Orlando, FL 32803. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than September 30, 2022. Vermont residents may omit return postage.