Official Sweepstakes Rules
FOX Deportes NFT Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The following promotion is intended for participants in the fifty (50) United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal United States resident residing in the fifty (50) United States or Washington, D.C. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules (“Official Rules“) below. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH DISCORD.
- DESCRIPTION: The FOX Deportes NFT Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) will consist of eight (8) individual “Entry Periods” as described in Section Three (3) below. The first Entry Period begins on Monday, October 10, 2022 at approximately 9:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) (“Start Date”) and the last Entry Period ends on Friday, December 2 2022 at approximately 11:59 pm PT (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Period“). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Fox Sports en Espanol, LLC ,1440 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025 (“Sponsor”). The “Presenting Sponsor” is Blockchain Creative Labs, LLC, 10201 West Pico Boulevard, Building 59, Los Angeles, California 90064. The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group (“Administrator“), 2100 E. Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803. The Sponsor, Presenting Sponsor, and Administrator shall be collectively referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction of residence (each an “Entrant”). Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address or Discord account identified in the Entrant’s entry, depending on the entry method. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the natural person in whose name the email account associated with the provided email address or Discord account was opened. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within six (6) months prior to the Start Date, held employment with or performed services for Sweepstakes Entities, or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year and “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations, and where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry:
Web3 Wallet NFT Entry:
To enter the Sweepstakes via their Web3 Wallet, Entrants must possess at least one (1) of the following Fox Deportes NFTs: Los Primeros, Luchador, or Somos El Futuro (each an “Eligible NFT”). Eligible NFTs can be obtained at https://nft.foxdeportes.com/ (the “Sweepstakes Homepage”). Entrants who possess an Eligible NFT must complete the following steps for entry during at least one (1) Entry Period:
- Visit the Sweepstakes Homepage
- Follow the onscreen prompts to login to your Web3 wallet;
- Follow the onscreen prompts to click the Sweepstakes link; and
- Follow the onscreen prompts to provide the requested information and opt-in to the Sweepstakes (“NFT Entry”)
Free Sweepstakes entry is available to users who do not possess an eligible NFT or Web3 wallet by completing the following steps:
- Log in to your Discord account. Membership in Discord is free and can be obtained at discord.com.
- Join the @FoxDeportes Discord at tv/Discord
- Look for the “Weekly Sweepstakes Discord Post” instructing users to enter that week’s Sweepstakes Entry Period by commenting in the Weekly Sweepstakes Discord Post thread for that Entry Period with the hashtag #FOXDeportesSweepstakes (“Discord Entry”; Discord Entries and NFT Entries will be collectively referred to as “Entries” or “Submissions”);
- Your comment must be public and include the hashtag #FOXDeportesSweepstakes for valid Entry.
Any Discord Entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified:
- Discord Entry must NOT include prominent mention or depiction of any copyrighted material (including but not limited to music, video games, films, books, television programming, etc.) and must not infringe on any third-party trademarks (including, but not limited to third party elements, brand names, product names, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, etc.);
- Discord Entry must NOT contain material which is (or promoting activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or material that contains any derogatory references to any of the Sweepstakes Entities; and
- Discord Entry must be entirely original to the Entrant and submitted for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
IMPORTANT: Your Discord Entry will be publicly viewable on the Sponsor’s Discord. Be sure you are comfortable with your Discord Entry before submitting. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to request that an Entrant edit or completely remove any content that may intentionally or unintentionally violate the Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities will determine in their sole discretion which Discord Entries have satisfied the eligibility requirements.
Entry Periods are as follows:
Entry periods begin at 9:00 am PT on the Start Date and end at 11:59 pm PT on the End Date
|Entry Period One
|October 10, 2022
|October 14, 2022
|Entry Period Two
|October 17, 2022
|October 21, 2022
|Entry Period Three
|October 24, 2022
|October 28, 2022
|Entry Period Four
|October 31, 2022
|November 4, 2022
|Entry Period Five
|November 7, 2022
|November 11, 2022
|Entry Period Six
|November 14, 2022
|November 18, 2022
|Entry Period Seven
|November 21, 2022
|November 25, 2022
|Entry Period Eight
|November 28, 2022
|December 2, 2022
All entries must be received in accordance with the Entry Chart above. Limit of one (1) entry per person for the duration of each Entry Period, regardless of entry method. Entries submitted during any Entry Period will not be valid for subsequent Entry Period drawings. If the number of Entries submitted by an Entrant during any Entry Period exceeds the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period, Entry Periods, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes at any time and in its sole discretion and notice will be posted on the Sweepstakes Homepage.
- ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES: The number of prizes per Entry Period, Entry Period prize descriptions, and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Entry Period prize items will be posted on the Sweepstakes Homepage and in each Weekly Sweepstakes Discord Post at the beginning of each Entry Period. No prize will exceed $600. Cumulative ARV of all prizes available in any Entry Period will not exceed $5,000.00.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer a prize to another person. NFTs awarded as Sweepstakes prizing, if any, may be subject to additional Terms. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. If a winner cannot accept a prize, or any portion thereof, as stated, the prize may be forfeited at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the maximum retail value thereof. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of this Sweepstakes and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
Event tickets awarded as prizing are subject to separate terms and conditions that will be communicated at the time of delivery. All event ticket winners will be subject to the rules and regulations of the event as set forth by event production staff. No travel costs will be awarded to event ticket winners. Sponsor is not responsible for the cancellation or postponement, for any reason, of any event associated with tickets awarded in this Sweepstakes. If an event associated with tickets awarded as prizing in this Sweepstakes is cancelled or postponed, no substitutions will be offered.
Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. The stated ARV of each prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of the prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Administrator will randomly select each potential Entry Period winner from all eligible Entries received during each Entry Period within approximately five (5) business days of the end of each Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified as follows via the platform upon which they entered:
Potential winners who entered the Sweepstakes via their Web3 Wallet will be notified by email within approximately five (5) business days of the end of each Entry Period.
Potential Winners who entered the Sweepstakes via Discord will be contacted via Discord, either by direct message or a public facing comment on the Entry, within approximately five (5) business days of the end of each Entry Period.
Potential winners will be required to respond (as directed by the Administrator and/or Sponsor) to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and the Administrator will randomly select an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Potential Winners will be required to verify address and complete, sign, and return within forty-eight (48) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“) covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize.
A prize will not be awarded/fulfilled until all such properly executed documents are returned. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that he or she may win, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, Discord, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, and divisions, and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, their respective parent/affiliated and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties“) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at its sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, release forms, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; (v) acceptance, possession, grant, use of or participation in any prize or related prize event, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from; (vi) claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; or (vii) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winner(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor’s representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- INDEMNITY: Winners shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) Any Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of a Winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, participation in, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of California. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
- ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) the entrant may have against Sponsor arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“JAMS Rules”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in San Francisco, California; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD, and the entrant is unable (or not required under the JAMS Rules) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the JAMS Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
- Prize Winner List: For the list of prize winners or a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Creative Zing Promotion Group — FOX Deportes NFT Sweepstakes” Winner’s List or Rules, 2100 E. Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803 (VT residents may omit return postage) by December 31, 2022.